Graduate position in Western Australia
We are proud to offer this exciting new opportunity to the market for recent graduates. Our client is a specialist animal health company working toward shaping medical and scientific advancement. This leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a sales representative to join their Livestock team, ideally located in the southern parts of Western Australia with a flexible location.
Are you passionate about animal health and agriculture? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve herd health? Do you love working closely with producers, their farms and livestock? As the sales manager for this territory, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You have loads of personal drive, are highly motivated to succeed and are hungry to learn and carve out a career for yourself in Australian animal production.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build up demand and generate sales by demonstrating the value of products in the sheep and cattle suite to farmers, rural stores and specialist veterinarians
- Maintain existing and generate business relationships with key partners, clients and customers by travelling across the assigned territory.
- Run the territory consistent with the marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your customers
- Plan effective and productive call cycles to rural re-sellers, specialist veterinarians and Industry KOL’s and leading producers within the designated territory
- Craft training programs for clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales through the various channels
- Perform presentations of scientific and technical information that will assist in the sales process of the product range and increase.
- Conduct on farm visits in collaboration with other business partners
You will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture, Science, Business or similar highly desired
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- We need at least 2+ years of experience in Livestock handling, Farming or Agriculture
- Prior sales experience would be highly beneficial even if it was just a holiday job
- Ability to travel around the given territory with overnight stays required up to 60% of the time
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity, entrepreneurship and respect. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online outlining your suitability for the role.