Head of Customer Care – Agriculture
Victoria (Regional location)
This newly created role presents a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, energetic and forward thinking 'Head of Customer Care' to join a leading Australian Veterinary company in rural Victoria. The successful person will be have the opportunity to lead the customer care accounts team, and will work closely with supply chain, logistics and warehousing, to ensure the needs of the vast customer base are met. You will be charged with the responsibility of developing a fully integrated customer experience, driving innovation & efficiencies to ensure our client is at the forefront of the industry when it comes to customer care. The position will be based in Bendigo.
As the Customer Care Manager, you will be:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our customers, products, and market and work with the veterinary team and other key stakeholders to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Create processes, and resources that enhance customer experiences across the business.
- Identify inefficiencies or opportunities for improvement and present recommendations to the Commercial Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and daily coaching to the customer care team to ensure that customer queries are managed in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Manage and drive projects such as the rollout of our client's online ordering system to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Liaise and collaborate with other teams across the organisation to ensure that customer objectives and expectations are being met, utilising feedback to identify and implement system or process improvements.
- Create and maintain a high performance work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Develop harmonious relationships with all customers and key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Encourage teamwork to ensure set productivity targets are met, by providing statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Effectively manage and resolve customer complaints in a timely fashion.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of the organisational structure and business
- unit functions to ensure accurate re-direction and resolution of customer requests.
- Responsible for processing and following up on customer orders, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and effective distribution to dispatch and customer.
- Ensure efficient and effective records management systems is always up-to-date and accurate.
- Provide ongoing support and correspondence between clinics to achieve open communication and assistance between different sites using the system on a day to day basis.
- Ensure the correct paperwork is raised and processed for HGP Register is up to date and sent to APVMA.
- Conducting performance reviews for the team in line with the performance review cycle.
- Ensure that the team have performance plans and Priorities established that are aligned to business goals.
- Other activities as directed by your manager.
We need you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in customer service, warehouse and logistics environments
- A proven track record in people management and effective leadership
- Advanced IT skills, experience and capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexible, adaptable and dynamic under pressure
- Results driven with a focus on attention to detail and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- A familiarity and understanding of farming, agriculture or rural industries is a must
A very generous package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Standard working week Monday to Friday, NO weekends or after hours or split shifts. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company with a focus on being family friendly and accommodating. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia. Fluent English language skills are essential for the success of the role. No Visa sponsorship is on offer.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on +61 416 890 346 or apply online referencing VRN2331 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.