Head of Duck Technical–Hanoi
Our client is expanding its business in North Vietnam. A premium brand in the industry is looking to hire a Head of Technical Duck to manage their duck farm operation in North Vietnam. You will have the opportunity to lead the duck breeder and hatchery unit from technical and operational standpoint. The role is based in Hanoi.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage duck production facility (facility design, operation and technical aspects).
- Manage production team for best result.
- Communicate closely with management and supporting departments to ensure production process is in line with company strategy
- Maintain good and harmonious relationship with government, contract farmers and suppliers to ensure production stability.
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold formal qualifications in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science or related field
- Possess experience in duck production facility, from setting up to operation.
- An innovative, strategic way of thinking
- Openany ASEAN nationalities
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organization.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN1123