Head of Feed Mills – Indonesia
We are delighted to bring you this excellent senior level opportunity for our client, a multispecies feed manufacturer with numerous years of presence and success in Indonesia. As the Head of Operations you will be fully authorize to drive our client’s feed mill business across Indonesia to optimize their performance in the industry. You will be leading the entire department, consisting of Technical, Commercial, Engineering, Finance, and Research and Development Group. The role is reporting to Senior Vice President, based abroad.
My client is looking for an Indonesian candidate with solid experience in managing a feed mill operation, with a sound commercial mindset. Someone with a proven tract of delivering new feed mill projects and willing to be on the ground regularly to ensure smooth feed mill operations. This role is based in Jakarta and open to Indonesian nationalities only.
Being the Head of Feed Mills, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Oversee, both short and long term, business strategic plan to ensure that business is continuously performing at an efficient cost.
- Managing the P&L for the all of the Indonesian multispecies feed mill operation.
- Increase our client’s visibility and business potentials in the Indonesian feed mill industry through developing relations with influential customers. key decision makers and potential customers.
- Actively develop and lead implementation of new initiative to continuously strengthen and grow a profitable business in Indonesia.
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- A bachelor degree in any related science, an advantage if you have a master of Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years in a senior leadership role in a feed mill organization. Preferably in commercial or operational role.
- Proven success in efficiently leading a feed mill operation, including from commercial and financial standpoint.
- Mandatory to be an Indonesian citizen, fluent both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
For a confidential discussion contact Intan Jovintry on firstname.lastname@example.org or at +628111659336 or apply online at www.aicila.com