Head of Sales – Monogastric – Livestock Nutrition
UK, Europe, Baltic, MEA regions
** Please Note – candidates WITHOUT animal nutrition INDUSTRY specific experience will NOT be considered, contacted or shortlisted for this role
We are delighted to offer this brand-new opportunity to the international market. Our client, is driven by bioscience and backed by research in the animal health industry. They enable farmers to improve animal nutrition standards on the way to feeding a billion people around the world. We are looking for an Executive Sales Leader to join their monogastric team to manage 7 direct reports across the UK, Europe and MEA regions. Our preference is for someone with Dutch or German language skills and ideally located in the Western European nations.
As the Head of Sales, you are skilled in being a leader of leaders. You know what it takes to coach and mentor a team that is striving for high performance. Do you want the chance to show the market what you are capable of building? You are imaginative, diverse and relish the chance to work with a global team to develop your career. You are intensely focused, work towards continuous improvement and have a flair for coaching your staff and bringing the best out of them. We see you as a strategist, with the power to influence and a driver of ambition.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Build team effectiveness and accountability to achieve global metrics
- Build and execute the sales strategy, process, budgets and forecasts
- Achieving sales objectives through your teams KPI’s
- Management of operational expenses, cost budgets and opportunity pipeline
- Negotiate and oversee Commercial Agreements with key clients and business partners
- Craft and implement strategic projects that drive the customer focus and relationships
- Build and foster a team culture that embraces the organisational values and positioning of the business as a leader in the field of intensive livestock production
We require the following:
- Master’s Degree (tertiary qualification) in Animal &/or Veterinary Sciences or Business essential
- Extensive sales experience in the livestock nutrition and production animal sector
- At least 8 years of people management and senior leadership experience
- A proven track record in managing individuals and building effective teams
- Ability to coach for high performance
- Communication and interpersonal skills that build and nurture relationships.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical and computer skills
- Language skills required: fluent English, with German and/or Dutch highly desirable
- Ability to travel extensively across the region
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who strictly meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is open to those who have the right to work permanently in Europe and who have validated local experience in any of UK, Europe and Baltic nations.
Apply online referencing VRN2276 outlining your suitability for the role.