Internal Medicine Veterinary Clinician
United Kingdom – Derbyshire
Our clinical is looking for an experience veterinarian with experience in Internal Medicine for a ECVIM-CA residency position. The successful candidate will join their established and dynamic team of experienced and motivated clinicians, diplomates, interns and medicine nurses and workflow coordinator, in a purpose built, state of the art referral hospital.
They aren't asking for much at all. So, if you are a registered Veterinarian, with a minimum of 2 years experience and looking for your next exciting career move, then this may just be the job for you!
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with the The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Tim Lincoln-Shaw at email@example.com or 00447511 202527 apply online referencing VRN1211