You will be located at the Regional office in Warsaw, Poland.
You will be responsible for leading the Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting Activities for the markets in the Region.
You will also manage the Finance Team at the Regional office and in the countries, providing guidance and financial oversight for the Region, working with the Local Finance Directors, interacting with the finance management team in International Operations and driving continuous process improvements for the Region.
In addition, you will also support International FP&A activities as needed such as preparation of management presentations, gross margins analysis and standardization of reporting.
Your responsibilities will be:
Your first responsibility will to provide FP&A:
- Drive planning efforts for the budget and forecast process
- Working with the business to develop the bottom-up budget and forecast
- Proactively identify business drivers to support the budget and forecast assumptions
- Prepare standard, ad hoc reporting and key performance indicators each period for the business and finance management for defined Markets
- Support markets in month end closing activities (different level of support according to the market size)
- Provide decision support to commercial leaders in defined markets as needed
- Drive continuous improvement and simplification efforts in reporting, financial processes and tools
Your second responsibility will be to manage the finance team at the Regional office and in the countries:
- Oversee the daily management of the activities of the Regional finance team
- Develop and lead the long term and short-term plans for the continuous development of the Regional Office
- Manage the resources and priorities of the Regional Office and priorities to ensure the appropriate support is provided to markets
The requirements for this role are:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance. CPA or MBA in Finance/Accounting required.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in finance or accounting preferable with a multinational company
- Hands-on finance experience in preparing budgets, forecast and managing financials
- Experience leading large scale projects and managing large teams in diverse locations
- Strong commercial and / or decision support experience in different aspects of financial management including financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management, SAP, Anaplan and/or Essbase is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills are critical. Good English communicative skills are a must.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunities this role represents and you are eager to drive you career with an organization that offers excellent career progression opportunities in a culture of high performance, please apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN1021. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Loiseau located in Zurich on Whatsapp: +41 79 152 63 30 or email@example.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience.
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Finance Manager – Philippines
Our client, a renowned leading multinational animal health pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager to join their team in the Philippines. The successful candidate will develop and maintain the financial well-being of the organisation and will be is responsible for the overall finance management, reporting, budgeting and controllership functions for the organisation in the Philippines.
The finance lead will also work very closely with Shared Service Centre to ensure that the organization is following all applicable accounting procedures and standards and strong internal controls (implementing, monitoring and enhancing).
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP, local/statutory accounting standards, Org policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversight for monthly/quarterly close, monthly reviews with Share Service Centre, account reconciliations, and corporate requests for data to fulfil external reporting requirements.
- Coordinate activities between Organisational Centers of Excellence to ensure end to end financial process delivery for the Regional marketing.
- Oversee the preparation of forecast and budget plans, preparation of management reporting
- Oversea and liaise coordination of internal audits and external audits
- Ensure the establishment and monitoring of policies and procedures, cascade regulatory and accounting policy throughout market and serves as a resource in all aspects of country level finance.
- Oversight of the organization’s system of internal controls and active management of exceptions. Ensure adequate systems and procedures are in place to provide controls and the efficient execution of financial activities.
- Coordinates and reviews quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations required for consolidated financial reporting.
- Oversee the preparation of indirect tax returns and reports
- Ensure the coordination with local tax authorities on audits.
- Serves as the primary contact for all local tax issues.
- Accountable for evaluating, reconciling and resolving complex accounting transactions and maintaining oversight of general ledger accounts.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and allowing country and regional management to make informed, sound and financially backed decisions.
- Collaborating with and influencing Business Unit team leaders and country-level managers through ongoing sharing and reporting of key financial data.
- Special projects as required.
- University degree in appropriate discipline (i.e. accounting, finance or economics)
- Professional accounting designation experience
- 7+ years of experience with Controller/Finance or equivalent experience highly desirable
- Direct experience in managing financial reports and analysis for highly complex, fast growing and diverse businesses
- Knowledge of multi-national financial reporting requirements
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- SAP implementation experience is a plus
- Experience managing multi-national accounting operations
- Large public accounting firm experience a plus
- Proficiency with tax accounting, internal controls, and other related accounting pronouncements and experience in their application
- Demonstrated ability to interact with professionals in various functional areas to resolve complex accounting/tax issues
- Strong analytical background with strategic thinking capabilities and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, management skills and leadership skills
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables. Solid understanding of accounting, tax, treasury, internal controls, financial systems and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in writing
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities
- Work effectively in a team environment and in building collaborative relationships with peers and with other stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation. This role is located in Manila Philippines. Please apply, ensuring you address each of the above mentioned criteria in your application / covering letter. An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with experience.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online.