Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a global pharmaceutical company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This world leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Specialist to join their team in the Philippines.
As the SFE Specialist you can deliver creative solutions that make the users happier and the business smarter. Are you a business leader, deeply knowledgeable about cross functional operations and how departments are supposed to work together? Can you deliver successful process automations integral to running a smooth & lean business? We want someone that works hard to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. You can create awesome tools, like easy to use dashboards, intelligent workflows. But above all you have passion for getting the users of Salesforce and Pitcher trained and educated with endless patience; solve complicated business problems and be the driver to keep projects moving forward.
The Key Contribution areas are:
- Provide internal customer support by serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment such as providing solutions to user queries, log tickets, and general support to the Field Force.
- Proactively manage the Intranet site design by engaging with the business to identify enhancements and future needs.
- Develop and refine content on Pitcher for eDetailing.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks such as territory structural changes and general database maintenance
- Collaborate with data analyst team for all reporting requirements of the business units
- Project manage system upgrades to ensure local business is aligned with global requirements
- Craft and deliver training modules for new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization by sharing best practice, providing in field training to individuals and groups and conducting skill assessments
- Attend Conferences and off-site meetings for “Helpdesk” support, and/or to present on specific materials and learnings for the teams
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success and experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Working history with Pitcher seen as an advantage
- Saleforce.com Admin certified Intermediate or Advanced level required
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in the Philippines
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Alicia Keenan or Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN1009. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.