General Manager – Japan
Animal Health – Livestock & Companion Animal
We are delighted to present this opportunity for our client, a specialist animal health and veterinary pharmaceutical organisation. They are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and emerge in new markets. We are currently looking for a Country Manager to join their successful team based in Japan. You will lead the Japanese entity, with key responsibilities to direct strategic growth plans and the entire business in sales, marketing and commercial activities across both the livestock and companion animal market sectors.
As the General Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- The responsibility of the country’s full P&L
- Lead and manage the commercial team to build a profitable strategy across the business units of both Production Animal and Companion Animal
- Collaborate with your regional colleagues to align regional and global strategies around sustainable growth and business modelling.
- Craft and implement regional growth plans that capitalize on short, medium and longer-term product and market opportunities including pricing.
- Build the relationships with key distributor partnerships and pivotal regional customers to elevate the brands
You will possess the following:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in Financial &/or Business Management
- 10 years in executive level managerial position in related industry
- Ability to identify Business model management and key success factors
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with people management
- Ability to implement strategy and create executable plan and tactics
- Proven record on the management skills and required competency
- Professional and clear communication skills with networking ability
A highly ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation. Please note applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted. This role is only for people who have the right to work permanently in Japan.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on +61416890346 or apply online referencing VRN0977.
Head of South Operation Vietnam –Poultry and Swine Production
We are delighted to bring you this excellent senior level opportunity for our client, one of the leaders in the poultry and swine integrator industry. We are currently looking for a Head of South Operation Vietnam to join their successful business. You will be based in South Vietnam region for this role. We are open to considering both Vietnamese candidates and candidates from other regions provided you have prior exposure in the industry in Asia.
As the Head of South Operation Vietnam you will be reporting to Vietnam Country Head. This exciting role leads up to three Business Units with a total combined 2,500 staffs. You will have the privilege to make or approve key decisions, lead the business to success by driving business operations to ensure all business and production processes runs optimally.
Being the Head of South Operation Vietnam, your primary responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the profit and loss or the South Vietnam Operational for the entire business units (feed, poultry, swine)
- Keep close attention to technical aspects of the production system in all business units
- Prepare and approve budgets and provide financial reports for internal purpose and to be disclosed to investors
- Develop company goals in partnership with Country Manager and execute company business and marketing strategies to ensure company goals are met
- Lead, recruit and retain top talent in the business and build succession plans throughout the designated operations
- Be responsible of all financial aspects of the business
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold formal qualifications in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science or related field
- A track record of at least 15 years’ experience in senior level in a farm production facility
- Having a strong experience in the technical aspects of poultry or swine production process, candidates with strong swine background will be very highly regarded
- Have experience in the managing the commercial aspect of swine and poultry farming
- Demonstrated success in the development and leadership of poultry or swine farms
- Previous experience managing a diverse team is preferred
- An innovative, strategic way of thinking
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organization.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.