Senior Brand Manager – Livestock
We are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to the market. Our client, understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better and are striving to advance the field. A global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their farm animal marketing team in Sydney.
As the lead point in the marketing team for this business unit, you will love driving the strategic direction of the ANZ portfolio, meeting the consumers to capture market insight on the success of your campaigns and being the team captain on the field of play. You will be passionate about the Australian animal health and Agriculture industries. You are a driven person, that can demonstrate creative thinking and dedication to their team. You just love coming up with an idea and then seeing it through to completion – and all stations in between. We need you to have a real flair for getting other departments to work with you to achieve a common goal and meet tight deadlines. Can you engage and collaborate with the expert sales team both out in the field and at team meetings?
- Deliver brand strategy and craft marketing plans for the Australian and New Zealand markets for poultry, swine, cattle and sheep products.
- Develop and deliver commercialisation plans for new product launches.
- Research and gather market insights as a tool in forming those strategies.
- Analyse numerical data to forecast sales and growth for the portfolio.
- Build everything from concepts to implementation for meaningful in-market campaigns including collateral.
- Ability to work cross functionally within the business to achieve the commercial goals.
- Leadership of Product Manager in Ruminant space
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Brand Management, Strategic marketing or sales
- We would like it if you had exposure to the animal health or agricultural industries.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or Sciences
- Extraordinary communication skills including selling skills
- Excellent expense management, planning, presentation and reporting skills essential
- Ability to travel domestically
- Language requirement – Fluent in all aspects of English
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. This company is committed to making their people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity, entrepreneurship and respect. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia. There is NO visa or sponsorship available.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1074.
You are welcome to submit your CV to us as a 'general application' for consideration for roles all around the world where you meet job criteria.
We will endeavour to get in touch with you when a suitable position arises.
Thank you so much,
The Aicila Group Team