APAC Regional Animal Nutrition Brand Manager – Malaysia
An exciting APAC regional role primary responsible tenhancing animal nutrition product portfolio (current and future) and being the key person between the region and global in brand management aspect. Reporting to APAC Animal Nutrition Business Unit Leader, you will be a part of a global leader with a strong brand name in the industry. You will be based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Being the Regional Brand Manager, our client is expecting you to be responsible for:
- Be the person in charge to communicated Global Animal Nutrition strategy to all affiliates in the region
- Increasing our client’s brand awareness in the region by actively involved in the process of product launching, execute agreed Animal Nutrition Brand marketing plans and brand promotions as per our client’s brand planning steps.
- Provide marketing leadership across the team in the region
- Maintain good relationship with all level of contacts and being a value added partner to our client’s local business partners in the region.
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and sales in the animal nutrition, human pharmaceutical or nutrition industry.
- Good communication skill and team work across the local, regional and global team
- Managerial experience, good ability to coach and teach team members
- Willing to travel across the region
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently in Malaysia and who have proven experience in the ASEAN region.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN 1024. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.
Technical Service Veterinarian
We are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to the market. Our client, understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better. A global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Technical Vet to join their companion animal business unit for Australia and New Zealand.
As a Veterinarian, are you passionate about small animal veterinary medicine and pet health? Are you looking to stretch yourself and be part of a global team with other talented and dedicated people? You are a dynamic and enthusiastic person who wants to play a pivotal role in the future of the veterinary industry. You are a team player who can work collaboratively with others across the organization and industry; but has the initiative to be independent and entrepreneurial.
- Build and nurture effective relationships with the commercial team, key clients, veterinarians and industry influencers
- Craft technical marketing materials and review collateral product for compliance requirements
- Liaise and inform the companion animal team on current developments across the industry product ranges and issues effecting producers and the industry
- Be the driver of complaint investigations, legislative compliance and issues of internal follow up
- Design, craft and showcase technical presentations to a wide range of audiences within the business, especial the sales force.
- Tertiary qualification in Veterinary Science
- We need you to have industry knowledge and recent practical skills
- A high level of insights when it comes to numerical and technical analysis to solve problems and produce solutions accordingly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel throughout Australia.
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. There is a driving force to excel in saving and improving lives with integrity, imagination and teamwork. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN994.
We are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to the market. Our client understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better and as a global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals they are looking for a Marketing & Technical Services Director to join their team in Tokyo, Japan.
Being the leader of marketing & technical teams, you will be passionate about developing people, driving commercial objectives and meeting customer needs. You will be passionate about the Japanese animal health industry, you are a driven person, that can demonstrate superior leadership skills, creative thinking and dedication to their team. You just love coming up with an idea and then seeing it through to completion. We need you to have strong ability for working collaboratively with other departments to achieve a common goal and meet tight deadlines.
- Drive strategic growth by leading strategic input within this business.
- Deliver brand strategy and craft marketing plans for the Japanese market by effective leading the country marketing team
- Develop and deliver commercialisation plans for new product launches.
- Research and gather market insights as a tool in forming those strategies.
- Analyse numerical data to forecast sales and growth for the portfolio.
- Build everything from concepts to implementation for meaningful in-market campaigns including collateral.
- Ability to work cross functionally within the business to achieve the commercial goals.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration from reputable university.
- Minimum 8-10 years of Marketing experience and have been in a Managerial role for 4-5 years. Ideally, should have an established track record of significant Marketing exposure and solid training in a leading multi-national company.
- Prior working experience in the Life Science and heavily regulated industries, in particular Animal Health and Nutrition is preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
- Excellent interpersonal skills to network effectively across groups and levels.
- Effective leadership skills to manage several projects at one time and ensure the team meet deadlines including regional projects/ initiatives.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking capability and ability to apply good judgment across diverse/complex issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to coach and influence subordinates.
- Ability to work under pressure and compliance with strict deadlines.
- Ability to priorities or work with conflicting priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Ability to travel domestically within Japan
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity, entrepreneurship and respect. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Japan.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on +61 416 890 346, email@example.com or apply online referencing VRN0906
You are welcome to submit your CV to us as a 'general application' for consideration for roles all around the world where you meet job criteria.
We will endeavour to get in touch with you when a suitable position arises.
Thank you so much,
The Aicila Group Team