Operational General Manager – Poultry, Swine and Feed Production
Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
We are delighted to partner with a leading integrator company with operation across the region, to bring you this excellent senior level opportunity. Open to any nationalities with experience in the industry in Vietnam. Our client is looking for GM Operation with strong technical and leadership capacity to manage their swine, poultry and feed production facility in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
As the Operation General Manager, you will report to Vietnam Country Head. Leading three business units, you will direct key decision making process in the organisation, lead a multi-culture team of approximately 2500 staffs, responsible for P&L and technical aspect of the production facility to ensure all business and production processes runs optimally.
Ideally, we are looking for a senior leader with:
- We need the person to hold formal qualifications in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science or related field
- A track record of at least 15 years’ experience in senior level in a farm production facility
- Having a strong experience in the technical aspects of poultry or swine production process, candidates with strong swine background will be very highly regarded
- Have experience in the managing the commercial aspect of swine and poultry farming
- Demonstrated success in the development and leadership of poultry or swine farms
- Previous experience managing a diverse team is preferred
- An innovative, strategic way of thinking
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.