Quality Assurance Specialist – R&D Animal Health
Our client, understands the powerful role healthy animals play in making lives better. This global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Senior QA Representative to join their animal health Research and Development Team in regional Western Sydney.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be supporting the development of studies for new animal health products and label extensions. The work is for global and regional markets. You are the kind of person that is integral within a team environment and has a progressive communication skill set to influence your colleagues with. You are proactive, an incredible multi-tasker and have an agile, “get up and go” attitude. You love the idea and reality of working on the global stage.
As the QA Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide quality support and oversight for project developments on site that support the global initiatives
- Collaborate and indirectly influence partnerships with the broader R&D team
- Build compliance through delivering staff trainings
- Prepare for and enable regulatory inspections at the research and development site
- Ensure an effective system is in place to meet GLP, GCP and GMP requirements
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Pharmacy, Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of science-based background is essential ideally with R&D related QA experience
- Advanced knowledge of laboratory and technical tools
- Knowledge of GCP, GLP and GRP in one or more global regulatory authority
A highly competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. A beautiful working environment is provided to allow you to flourish in your surroundings on a daily basis. This organisation is committed to making its people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity and respect, they give you a voice. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1044 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.