Research Assistant – Animal Health
We are rapt to present this opportunity for our client, an innovative animal health organisation. They are a fresh face to veterinary therapeutics and have a research focus with the goal to lead the world in their field and continue to grow and emerge in new markets. This exciting company is currently looking for a Research Associate to join their successful scientific research and development team based in Sydney, Australia.
As the R&D Assistant, you are passionate about naturally derived therapies and animal health. You love what new science can do for improving well-being and patient outcomes. You are a conscientious worker that has multi-tasking down to a fine art form. Your super power is in planning and organising, on top of sound science and research. You are a whiz at databases as well to track results. You want to look back on your career and know you brought something amazing to the world.
We need you to:
- Help in the design, format and content of SOP, Study Guidelines, Protocols and other specific instructions
- Assist in executing new study projects with the guidance and support of the Leadership team
- Prepare Research and Regulatory purchase orders, and payments for contracted services
- Supporting the R&D Manager with the clinical study administration tasks, adherence to protocol, GCP and SOP, including data quality and patient eligibility
- Help build the structure of Study and Drug master files and maintaining accurate study documentation
- Drive the development and compliance of research and regulatory policy and procedures within the business
- Supporting Study Management functions including reporting and progress of clinical studies
- Bachelor degree in Life Science or Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals or Clinical Research
- Basic Knowledge of clinical trials operations with VICH, GCP and GLP essential
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs including complex data management
A highly ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation. Please note applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted. This role is only for people who have the right to work permanently in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1047 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Quality Assurance Specialist – R&D Animal Health
Our client, understands the powerful role healthy animals play in making lives better. This global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Senior QA Representative to join their animal health Research and Development Team in regional Western Sydney.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be supporting the development of studies for new animal health products and label extensions. The work is for global and regional markets. You are the kind of person that is integral within a team environment and has a progressive communication skill set to influence your colleagues with. You are proactive, an incredible multi-tasker and have an agile, “get up and go” attitude. You love the idea and reality of working on the global stage.
As the QA Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide quality support and oversight for project developments on site that support the global initiatives
- Collaborate and indirectly influence partnerships with the broader R&D team
- Build compliance through delivering staff trainings
- Prepare for and enable regulatory inspections at the research and development site
- Ensure an effective system is in place to meet GLP, GCP and GMP requirements
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Pharmacy, Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of science-based background is essential ideally with R&D related QA experience
- Advanced knowledge of laboratory and technical tools
- Knowledge of GCP, GLP and GRP in one or more global regulatory authority
A highly competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. A beautiful working environment is provided to allow you to flourish in your surroundings on a daily basis. This organisation is committed to making its people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity and respect, they give you a voice. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1044 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
You are welcome to submit your CV to us as a 'general application' for consideration for roles all around the world where you meet job criteria.
We will endeavour to get in touch with you when a suitable position arises.
Thank you so much,
The Aicila Group Team