General Manager – Japan
Animal Health – Livestock & Companion Animal
We are delighted to present this opportunity for our client, a specialist animal health and veterinary pharmaceutical organisation. They are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and emerge in new markets. We are currently looking for a Country Manager to join their successful team based in Japan. You will lead the Japanese entity, with key responsibilities to direct strategic growth plans and the entire business in sales, marketing and commercial activities across both the livestock and companion animal market sectors.
As the General Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- The responsibility of the country’s full P&L
- Lead and manage the commercial team to build a profitable strategy across the business units of both Production Animal and Companion Animal
- Collaborate with your regional colleagues to align regional and global strategies around sustainable growth and business modelling.
- Craft and implement regional growth plans that capitalize on short, medium and longer-term product and market opportunities including pricing.
- Build the relationships with key distributor partnerships and pivotal regional customers to elevate the brands
You will possess the following:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in Financial &/or Business Management
- 10 years in executive level managerial position in related industry
- Ability to identify Business model management and key success factors
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with people management
- Ability to implement strategy and create executable plan and tactics
- Proven record on the management skills and required competency
- Professional and clear communication skills with networking ability
A highly ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation. Please note applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted. This role is only for people who have the right to work permanently in Japan.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on +61416890346 or apply online referencing VRN0977.
Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a global pharmaceutical company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This world leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a Field Force Effectiveness Administrator to join their Australian team.
As the Salesforce Administrator you can deliver creative solutions that make the users happier and the business smarter. Are you a business leader, deeply knowledgeable about cross functional operations and how intertwined departments are? Can you deliver successful process automations integral to running a smooth & lean business? We want someone that works hard to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. You can create awesome tools, like easy to use dashboards, intelligent workflows. But above all you have passion for getting the users of Salesforce and Pitcher trained and educated with endless patience; solve complicated business problems and be the driver to keep projects moving
The Key Contribution areas are:
- Provide internal customer support by serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment such as providing solutions to user queries, log tickets, and general support to the Field Force.
- Proactively manage the Intranet site design by engaging with the business to identify enhancements and future needs, stretching to contribute regionally with New Zealand and APAC teams.
- Develop and refine content on Pitcher for eDetailing
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks such as territory structural changes and general database maintenance
- Collaborate with data analyst team for all reporting requirements of the business units
- Project manage system upgrades to ensure local business is aligned with global requirements
- Craft and deliver training modules for new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization by sharing best practice, providing in field training to individuals and groups and conducting skill assessments
- Attend Conferences and off-site meetings for “Helpdesk” support, and/or to present on specific materials and learnings for the teams
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success and expereince as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Working history with Pitcher seen as an advantage
- Saleforce.com Admin certified Intermediate or Advanced level required
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online www.aicila.com referencing VRN975 outlining your
suitability for the role.