KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – MALAYSIA
Our client is a global manufacturer in the animal nutrition and health industry with aims to provide premium products and solutions to its customers in the industry, is currently hiring a Key Account Executive for their livestock business unit, based in Kuala Lumpur. You will frequently travel to maintain existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the Malaysian market to optimize business targets by implementing the right set of strategy to the market.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a strong mutual relationship with existing and potential Key Customers by understanding customer needs and solutions our client can provide to leverage customer’s business performance.
- Communicate with the right set of message to offer and sell products to customer and influence customers to generate sales in the market
- Keep updated with market and customer condition to seek new business opportunities, including developing and execute marketing plans to optimize sales performance
- Be the representative of the company in the market and conduct negotiation, when necessary, with all parties to find win-win solution beneficial to all parties.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine or animal husbandry, with 3+ years of experience in the Malaysia livestock industry. Having a previous key account management would be desirable
- Having a strong communication and interpersonal skill to build long term relationship with all members of the organization
- Fluent in Malaysian language and English. Knowledge in Chinese Language would be an advantage
- Having own transportation and willing to travel across Malaysia
Our client’s organization is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and team work. We regret, only candidates with right skill set and backgrounds will be shortlisted. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN2358 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.