Key Account Manager – Ho Chi Minh City
Open to candiates having experience in life science or pharmaceutical industry with strong key account mangement experience. We are representing our client, a globally well know brand in the pharmaceutical industry currently seeking for a Key account manager to lead their growing team. Being a member of the Country leadserhip team and will manget team of sales and technical staffs.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for growing the business within the Vietnam through key assigned accounts, ensuring sales revenue is met or exceeded through effective coordination and management.
- To achieve consistent growth in sales and gross margin within each account in accordance with yearly sales budgets
- Translating marketing and sales plans to projects which are align with global and regional strategy
- Establishing relationships with individuals at all levels of a customers’ organisation
- Delivering sales presentations on the organisations’ programs and products
- Closing the sale and implementing the startup programs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in any relevant science
- Minimum 5-7 year sales experience in key account management and leadership in pharmaceutical or life science industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work in an unsupervised capacity while maintaining focus
- Demonstrated superior sales project management skills and evidence of the ability to successfully complete projects
- Vietnamese nationality
This role is based in the Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam and requires a high level of flexibility and a willingness to travel domestically to fulfil the requirements of the role.
If you are looking to take the next step in your leadership career, apply online referencing VRN1117 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, contact Sativana Suparyono on email@example.com or +62-81111 30577
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.