Key Account Manager – International Export
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. This new position is a unique opportunity to join an international company that is striding ahead in its licensed and contracted veterinary pharmaceutical products. With the continued accelerated growth, we need a true business executive to join the business in taking the Export business to new heights for the animal health division. You can be located anywhere in Europe within easy access to an International airport.
As the Sales Manager – Export, do you thrive on finding new business opportunities? Do you love working closely with key accounts? Do you strongly believe in long-term relationship with clients? Are you recognised by your clients and your peers for your professionalism, high level of energy and self-motivation. You have business negotiations down to a fine art with your exceptional communication skills. Your customers are the cornerstone of your value system, and your service to them is exemplary.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Craft and implement profitable commercialisation plan to drive market penetration by demonstrating value to key accounts across the world
- Lead the development of marketing plans and identify new customers
- Build up a customer base through lead generation, profiling and analysis
- Establish valuable partnership relationships with strategic accounts
- Collaborate with the Global Technical, Marketing and Regulatory teams to create best value solutions for major accounts in a cross functional work style
- Manage operational expenses, analyse financial reports and implement revenue and profitability strategies.
- Ensure alignment with corporate business plans, forecasts and supply chain.
We need you to have:
- A minimum of 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience with responsibility for developing and managing a Regional or Global Territory Sales Strategy, preferably in a B2B environment and within the human pharmaceutical and/or veterinary industry
- Good analytical and investigative skills; process and systems focused
- Excellent Presentation skills. Excellent working knowledge of English
- Ability to travel internationally up to >30%
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish and strive for high performance. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. Apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN1058
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.