Key Account Manager – Veterinary Pharmaceuticals
We are rapt to offer this stimulating career move to the market. Our client, understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better. A global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join their companion animal business unit team based in the Sydney office.
Do you see yourself as being the key interface between the customer and the business? Are you passionate about animals, their care and want to have an impact on their well-being? Do you love crunching numbers, providing sales analysis, accrual forecasts and business insight? As the new Key Account Manager, you will develop sales and marketing strategies that align with category and brand plans. We need you to be pivotal in implementing these strategies within nominated corporates group, key accounts, buying groups, distributors and wholesalers in Australia within the corporate veterinary sector and emerging online markets. You possess extraordinary analytical skills with the ability to develop tactics and measure return on investment post implementation. You have a proven track record in successful business negotiations.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Depict accurate sales and accrual forecasts for supply and budgetary purposes.
- Liaise with business partners to build and develop client relationships.
- Identify, build and cultivate crucial commercial relationships to deliver on business performance requirements
- Assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and be responsible for commercial and trading term negotiations.
- Build, implement and monitor Joint Business Plan agreements
- Craft and implement category strategies and plans with key accounts, using brand marketing strategies and field team call cycles to drive sales results.
- Work with your Key Account Management peers, Head of Sales, Regional Managers, and Marketing team to devise detailed and tailored account strategies that maximise revenue opportunities in the short and long term.
We require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience (science and/or Business / Marketing qualifications preferred).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Technical Services with a history in sales and account management
- Prior Key Account Management experience in animal health, pet retail, FMCG or Retail Pharmacy or Optometry.
- Strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills.
- A current Australian driving license.
- You will be required to travel including field visits with clients throughout Australia, monthly team meetings and various industry conferences and events.
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity, entrepreneurship and respect. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN968 outlining your suitability for the role.