Key Account Manager – Veterinary Channel
We are proud to offer this unrivaled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a specialist animal health company working toward enhancing the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This leader in its field is currently looking for a Key Accounts Manager to join their expanding sales team in a newly created position.
As the Corporate Account Manager, you can deliver brand growth and sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement, strategic marketing initiatives and building those long-term relationships. Are you passionate about animal health? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities with your corporate accounts? You will be the kind of person that values relationships, leads from the front and works collaboratively across many stakeholders to deliver successful plans. You have loads of personal drive, motivation and a mind for financial analysis and business reviews. You love being in pet stores and vet clinics, but are equally comfortable at the round table in a board room meeting.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading the new segment strategy and effort
- Relationship management of veterinary customers, wholesalers and being a key point of contact for all other corporate partners in the Vet channel
- Crafting strategic A&P activity with key accounts
- Build forecast plans, stock management, account expenditure reports
- Delivering training programs to clients to increase awareness, usage and sales in a retail environment
- Analyze performance metrics to identify category development opportunities and make recommendations around marketing and sales opportunities for key customers
We need you to have the following:
- Proven sales skills and previous key account management in Animal Health, Pet Industry or Veterinary
- Ideally more than 5 years of experience in one or more animal health/nutrition markets
- Tertiary qualifications in Life Sciences or Business highly desired
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel extensively up to 30%
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1161 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.