MARKETING MANAGER- INDONESIA
Our client, a well-respected organization in the Industry, is currently hiring a Marketing Manager to strengthen their organization's marketing strategy. Our client's has an established business in Indonesia, yet still having abundance of rooms to grow which you could also be a part of it. You will be based in Jakarta.
The marketing manager will be responsible to developing and execute our clients go to market strategy to ensure company sales budget is met. You will be managing the marketing team in our client's organization and will work cross functionally with the commercial team to design and implement short term profit plan and mid-long term strategic plan to achieve desired brand value, customer value and business objectives.
Being the successful candidate, your responsibilities will cover:
- Partner cross functionally to develop short term brand plan and mid-long term strategic plan.
- Collect, analyze and translate insights about market, customers and competitions into Opportunity, Threats, Strengths, Weakness (OTSW)
- Develop, track and measure the business, marketing and key player objectives and take corrective action to ensure these objectives are met.
- Working with other departments, ensure all promotional materials have gone through approval with proper documentation.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures when interacting and promoting products to customers, to protect the organization brand and business
- Degree in Business, Marketing and Science
- 7+ years of experience in marketing roles in consumer goods or pharmaceutical industry.
- Flexibility to work closely with other departments in our client's organisation
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Fluent in English
To embark on a journey with a global leader who truly value their employees, apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN2361 Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role based on the criteria listed above. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +628111130577
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.