Veterinarian – Veterinary Surgeon
United Kingdom – Hitchin
We are looking for an experienced Vet to join a well-established practice on a permanent basis located in Hitchin (outside of Stevenage)
Our client isn’t asking for much at all. So, if you are a registered Veterinarian, with a minimum of 1 years experience and looking for your next exciting career move, then this may just be the job for you!
About the Role:
This position would work for a young vet with basic abilities to consult and do routine surgery to grow and learn OR for a more experienced vet to develop a specific skill area. This position is ideally a full time position 4 days per week.
About the Practice:
The pets and clients and their business success. We know that without this triangle being balanced things topple over! The practice is in a coastal position in Lancashire with amazing beaches (and dog walks). They have 2 fully equipped sites with all equipment expected and needed to provide a high quality clinical service. The buildings are comfortable to work in- one site is a beautiful new-build and the other recently redecorated.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Abdalla Al-Bakri at Abakri@aicila.com or apply online referencing VRN 2294