Veterinarian – Veterinary Surgeon
United Kingdom – Isle of Man
Our client is recruiting for 2 positions within their mixed practice. They are on the look out for both a true mixed veterinary surgeon, as well as a solely small animal veterinary surgeon. They have a friendly team of 7 vets, with back up from experienced RVNs.
The Isle of Man is an amazing place to live! You’re never more than 10 minutes from the countryside or the beach, restaurants or a pub! The community feel of the island is demonstrated by low crime rates and a high standard of living which is made even better with a maximum income tax rate of 20%! You will work a 4 day week, and be provided a car and a bonus scheme for OOH work.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Tim Lincoln-Shaw at email@example.com, call 00447511 202527 or apply online referencing VRN 1225