Mixed Veterinary Surgeon
United Kingdom – Banffshire Scotland
Our client requires an experienced Mixed Vet Surgeon to work for well-established three-branch practice in Banffshire. You’ll join a team of 11 full time vets, one part time vet and experienced support staff. The full time post is 50:50 small animal to large animal.
Our client isn’t asking for much at all. So, if you are a registered Veterinarian, with a minimum of 2 years experience and looking for your next exciting career move, then this may just be the job for you!
Rota consists of Monday to Friday 8am until 5:30. 1 in 4 weekends. 3 week days off over an 8 week period. Minimal weeknight on-call. There is a structured rota, which is shared equally.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Tim Lincoln-Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 00447511 202527 or apply online referencing VRN 1226