NATIONAL COMMERCIAL LEAD – INDONESIA
Our client is one of the world leader in the industry. Currently due to organizational needs, they are hiring a Commercial Lead to lead their existing sales team. You will be working in a highly progressive environment, providing you with plenty of space to grow within the organization. The role is based in Jakarta.
This is a senior managerial role. Ideally you are a person having extensive experience in commercial leadership, from planning and executing a winning commercial strategy to coaching and mentoring a commercial team. Personally, you are a leader having ability to flip business challenges to commercial achievements and able to stand strong amid business dynamics.
- To reach sustainable commercial growth and gross margin align with our client's annual commercial budget
- Ensure commercial plan is executed successfully according to our client's policy
- Maintain existing, identifying prospective customers and develop winning customer based commercial plan
- Maintain a good mutual relationship and communication across the organizations, externally and internally.
- Develop the sales team, hiring, mentoring and coaching to ensure optimized sales team performance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in any related science, having an advanced degree in business management would be preferable
- Minimum 10 years of commercial experience in the consumer health, consumer goods or OTC business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Results oriented with excellent relationship building abilities
- Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills
Are you the person we are looking for? If you are looking to take the next step in your commercial leadership career, apply online referencing VRN2360 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111130577 or email@example.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Indonesia.