National Sales and Key Account Leader, ANZ
Location: Sydney (Open to Melbourne or Brisbane for the right person!)
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with a global leader in pharmaceutical sector? Our client is seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join their team as the National Sales and Key Account Leader, ANZ. This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation in the industry and lead a passionate team towards achieving remarkable success.
Innovative Environment: Join a company that thrives on innovation and is continuously evolving to meet the demands of the market.
Global Reach: Be part of a global network that values progress and meaningful solutions.
Career Growth: Seize the opportunity to make your mark and pave the way for your future career growth.
As the National Sales and Key Account Leader, ANZ, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our client's business. You will be responsible for developing and implementing sales and key account strategies to achieve revenue targets and foster growth. Your leadership will be instrumental in motivating their team towards a culture of high performance and accountability.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and motivate the National Sales and Key Account Team towards achieving the BU's financial objectives.
- Translate overall strategies into actionable plans for sales, key account management, and resource allocation.
- Identify and develop new business growth opportunities.
- Champion commercial excellence through effective implementation of sales strategies and innovative customer interaction methods.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure operational efficiency and compliance with industry standards.
- Excel in leading, coaching, mentoring and developing the team, to achieve their career goals and succeed.
What You'll Bring:
- Tertiary qualification in Life Science or Business (MBA preferred).
- Minimum 8 years of relevant sales management experience in LifeScience/Pharma/Animal Health/Consumer Health or related industries.
- Proven track record of successful sales leadership and team management.
- Outstanding communication, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to think strategically and commercially.
- A passion for driving growth and making a meaningful impact in the industry.
What You Can Expect:
- An opportunity to drive commercial success and contribute to the ongoing growth of this leading portfolio.
- A supportive environment where your ideas are valued, and your contributions are recognised.
- Access to future career growth and development opportunities within a global organisation.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to lead our client's team and business towards success! Apply now and be part of our journey towards innovation and excellence.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia. No Visa or Sponsorship offered. Fluent English language skills are expected.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on email@example.com or apply online referencing VRN2657 outlining your suitability for the role in a cover letter.