Outbound Customer Care Specialist
6 Month Contract
We are so happy to be able to present this brand new opportunity to the market place. Our client, is a world-class company that has been providing veterinarians and livestock producers with medicines and immunological products to enhance real-world health for decades. There is an exciting opportunity to join the dynamic customer service team, starting immediately. We are growing the function and trialling an outbound customer care role to help improve workflow process across the whole team.
By being part of the customer experience team, you will love interacting with the consumers and distributors that support the extensive product range. You will be passionate about dealing with all sort of customers and building long-lasting relationships. You are a driven person, that can demonstrate creative thinking and dedication to their team. We need you to have a real flair for getting other departments to work with you to achieve a common goal and meet tight deadlines. Can you deliver service excellence and exceptional time management strategies?
- Craft after sales care call plans
- Build and develop sales relationships
- Be proactive in working with the whole business to achieve monthly budgets and KPI’s
- Capture relevant customer information in the CRM database
- Support the CSS team by jumping into the que when required to answer calls and respond to emails.
- Customer Service and/or Selling skills including persuasiveness – and the ability to adjust your interactions to meet customer needs
- SAP experience preferred, Microsoft Excel proficiency, administrative competencies
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexible, adaptable and dynamic under pressure
- Results driven with a focus on attention to detail
- Shift time is 10 AM to 6 PM Monday through to Friday on site.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be contacted. This role is open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN985.