Key Account Manager – Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Key Account to join a global leader in the Animal Health Pharmaceutical company in Vietnam. Reporting to General Manager, you will also be responsible for 1-3 direct reports and managing major key accounts. The Key Account Specialist will be responsible for growing the poultry and swine business within the Vietnam through key assigned accounts, ensuring sales revenue is met or exceeded through effective coordination and management.
- To achieve consistent growth in sales and gross margin within each account in accordance with yearly sales budgets
- Ensure the sales process is carried out successfully and within the organisations’ procedures, including:
- Identifying prospective customers
- Developing customer based strategic plans
- Establishing relationships with individuals at all levels of a customers’ organisation
- Delivering technical sales presentations on the organisations’ programs and products
- Closing the sale and implementing the startup programs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Nutrition, Animal Husbandry/Science or similar
- Minimum 5-7 year sales experience within the Vietnam Animal Health/Nutrition industry or related industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- A comprehensive understanding of the chemical and biological sciences in order to prepare and present detailed technical and commercial presentations to prospective customers
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work in an unsupervised capacity while maintaining focus
- Results oriented with excellent relationship building abilities
- Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills
- Concise and astute communication skills
- Demonstrated superior sales project management skills and evidence of the ability to successfully complete projects
This role is based in the Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam and requires a high level of flexibility and a willingness to travel domestically to fulfil the requirements of the role.
If you are looking to take the next step in your Animal Health career, apply online referencing VRN0816 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, contact Sativana Suparyono on email@example.com or +62-81111 30577
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in the Vietnam