Key Account Manager Poultry – Thailand
An opportunity is open for a motivated and driven Poultry Key Account Manager. Our client is a well-known Global Animal Health Company currently growing rapidly by opening new entities in SEA countries. As the Key Account Manager, you will drive our client’s vaccine, medicated feed additives and nutritional ingredients for its poultry Key accounts. Working closely with management to develop business for the non-key account segments in Thailand. Based in Bangkok and reporting to SEA Managing Director.
- Work closely with our client’s management to set annual commercial plan and goals for our clients poultry Animal health and nutrition product portfolio.
- Focus to manage and keep close relationship with key account distributors.
- Developing new potential clients/distributors or other commercial key account channels in Thailand
- Working closely with Technical Manager to communicate/coordinate on Poultry Health issues in Thailand
- Generate Monthly reporting on sales, key accounts and communicate with management on challenges, opportunities and any necessary supports needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Nutrition, Animal Husbandry/Science or similar
- Strong passion in developing market share for vaccine, feed additive and nutritional additives in Thailand
- Having 10 years of experience in the Animal Nutrition/Health in Thailand
- Good knowledge and has established good business relationship with customers and distributors in Thailand
- Strong business acumen to develop strong communication and relationship across all levels or business.
If you are looking forward to join an organization rapidly growing in the SEA region and passionate on working with Key Accounts, please apply online referencing VRN1013 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or +628111130577
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.