Key Account Manager Poultry – Indonesia
An opportunity is open for processional in the Indonesian Animal Health/Nutrition industry. Our client is a well-known Global Animal Health Company currently growing rapidly in the region. As the Key Account Manager, you will drive our client’s vaccine, medicated feed additives and nutritional ingredients for key accounts. The role is based in Jakarta.
- Develop and follow up sales with Poultry Key Accounts in Indonesia to meet business goals
- Develop marketing tools to support commercial activities and marketing strategy to ensure market opportunities are captured
- Provide technical expertise and training to customers and distributors on client’s product application
- Manage the field trial and sample collection within territory
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Nutrition, Animal Husbandry/Science or similar with minimum 5 years of working experience in the industry
- Strong passion in developing market share for vaccine and/or feed additive in Indonesia
- Good knowledge and has established good business relationship with customers and distributors in Indonesia, experience with Broiler farm would be an added value
- Strong business acumen to develop strong communication and relationship across all levels or business.
If you are looking forward to join an organization rapidly growing in the region and passionate on working with Key Accounts, please apply online referencing VRN1013 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or +628111130577
Open to Indonesian nationalities only. A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.