Poultry Nutrition Director – Turkey
We are so excited to present this opportunity for our client, a global animal nutrition business. They are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and emerge in new markets. We are currently looking for a Senior Level Nutritional Leader to cover the Turkey region, with the successful candidate ideally based in Istanbul.
The person we are looking for will be an integral part of the technical / commercial team in Turkey and you will have very strong working relationships at the highest level within the poultry industry and with key accounts throughout the market. You will have a track record of delivering solutions to customers and building long-lasting relationships. Your level of technical nutrition competence will be very high and you will be able to work independently to identify opportunities, troubleshoot issues and ultimately deliver nutritional solutions.
Your responsibilities will included:
- Being a trusted nutritional advisor to key accounts / customers
- Successfully being able to translate complex nutritional subjects into easy and relatable conversations with nutrition experts at the customer level.
- Drive outcomes related to feed formulation, ensuring customer nutrient matrixes for feed ingredients are maintained
- Execute nutritional projects – ingredients, nutrients and production
- Lead the implementation of new technologies with key customers in Turkey
As the successful candidate you will possess the following:
- Min. 5 years' experience in the animal nutrition field
- MSc in Animal Nutrition/ Animal Science or related
- High level verbal and written English level skills
- Ability to travel throughout Turkey 60% of the time
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and be a self-starter who can work independently
- Be considered by your peers as an expert in feed formulation and related subjects.
If you are looking to take the next step in your Animal Nutrition career, apply online referencing VRN2255 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, contact Abdalla Al-Bakri at email@example.com
A high-reaching package will be discussed and negotiated with you, aligned to your skills and experience. Please note you will only be contacted if you meet and address the criteria above.