Poultry Sales Manager – East Indonesia
An urgent role for our client who is a feed manufacturer that has been operating for more than 36 years in Indonesia. This exciting opportunity for poultry sales professionals will provide you a full responsibility to lead all sales teams in East Indonesia to develop our client’s poultry product in Indonesia.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage all sales teams to achieve the company’s target regarding sales value, customer payment control, and business development in East Indonesia.
- Ensure the development of new company product brands and maintain the existing product brands for all livestock and poultry stakeholders.
- Build a good relationship with the association, government, and other stakeholders in the development of products.
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold a formal Bachelor’s degree in Animal Husbandry or Veterinarian
- Having 8+ years of experience in the sales or business development Feedmill industry, with a priority focus on poultry feed especially in East Indonesia.
- Good in managing reports, presentations, and business correspondences.
- Having strong leadership and good communication skill at all levels in the Indonesia livestock or poultry organization.
- Having a strong understanding and network in East Indonesia (East Java, Central Java, Kalimantan & Sulawesi) poultry industry.
- Good tracking record in this industry.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.