Animal Health Technical Manager – Vietnam
A new exciting opportunity has just been opened for our client, a global leader in Animal health products with strong commitment to provide excellent solution for the veterinary industry. Our client is currently seeking to hire a 2 Technical Manager for Poultry and/or swine to work closely with sales team to provide Technical expertise for their key account. This exciting role will be based in Ho Chi Minh City and candidates with non-managerial experience are welcome.
- Partner with sales & marketing in selecting key customers for health tracking system and farm consultation before planning and execution
- Plan and execute health tracking system and farm consultation to meet or exceed planned expectations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the health tracking system and farm consultation on a regular basis to improve customers value and provide corrective actions to management
- Offer expert advice in Poultry/Swine through self-study, group discussion, internal and external training, external animal health independent meetings, etc.
- Partner with sales and marketing to ensure the organizations’ salesforce as well as the distributors, are properly trained and have sufficient knowledge and skills in Poultry health – specifically disease and disease management, in order to add value when engaging customers in the field
- Provide supporting high quality technical evidence to the marketing partners – ensuring it is objective, credible & balanced to support and complement promotional materials
- Moderate technical programs in order to share expertise in Poultry and Swine with external customers
- Report adverse events and product complaints as per global and local regulatory requirements
Essential skills and education
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary science/medicine
- Previous experience in the Poultry and/or Swine farm or similar position in the Vietnam market
- Strong business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Highly developed communication skills
As the successful candidate, you will be a strategist with excellent analytical skills as well as strong technical knowledge of Poultry and Swine Health. Results driven, you will build relationships easily with both internal and external customers and work well in a team.
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Poultry and Swine Health – apply online referencing VRN0934 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111 130 577 firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.