Poultry Vaccine Technical Manager – Indonesia
A new created role has just been opened for our client, a rapid growing Global Animal Health Company in the Asia region. Our client is committed to provide excellent service in the animal health sector to support animal and human welfare. Due to business expansion in Indonesia, our client is currently hiring a Technical Manager for their Globally succesful Poultry Vaccine product line. . If you are a Vet graduate who likes to combine commercial and technical aspect of Poultry Vaccine, this might be for you!
- Partner with sales & marketing in selecting key customers for health tracking system and farm consultation before planning and execution
- Plan and execute health tracking system and farm consultation to meet or exceed planned expectations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the health tracking system and farm consultation on a regular basis to improve customers value and provide corrective actions to management
- Offer expert advice in Poultry through self-study, group discussion, internal and external training, external animal health independent meetings, etc.
- Partner with sales to ensure the organizations’ salesforce as well as the distributors, are properly trained and have sufficient knowledge and skills in Poultry health – specifically disease and disease management, in order to add value when engaging customers in the field
- Moderate technical programs in order to share expertise in Poultry with external customers
- Report adverse events and product complaints as per global and local regulatory requirements
Essential skills and education
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary science/medicine with 5-10 years of experience in the industry
- Previous experience with poultry vaccine applications in Hatchery farms
- Strong business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- Indonesian nationality
As the successful candidate, you will be a strategist with excellent analytical skills as well as strong technical knowledge of Poultry Health. Results driven, you will build relationships easily with both internal and external customers and work well in a team.
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Poultry Health – apply online referencing VRN 1149 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111 130 577 or email@example.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.