Practice Management Position – Small Animal Veterinary Clinic
Box Hill, Victoria
Our client is a modern and forward-thinking small animal veterinary centre of excellence, with an amazing customer base. This veterinary practice is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated nurse to lead their team. There is a full complement of support staff with 3 dedicated nurses and 2 full time vets 1 receptionist and 1 part time head nurse.
Do you love practicing high quality patient care in a collaborative team environment? Do you uphold integrity in all that you do for your patients and your nursing team? We need you to be self-motivated, outgoing and compassionate. Leadership and communication are your strength areas.
What you will be doing:
- Team Leader
- Mentoring and staff training
- Budgeting and targeting
- Organising daily structure
We need you to have:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary nursing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years veterinary nursing experience
- Expertise in a leadership role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Approachable and friendly disposition
- Motivated by self-improvement and team success
A lucrative salary package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A balanced working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better and invest in learning and development. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is open to local candidates that strictly meet the above criteria.
For a confidential discussion contact Deborah Chai on +61439242452 apply online referencing VRN1116. Please note, only those who meet the above requirements will be contacted.