PRODUCT MANAGER – INDONESIA
Two product manager roles has been created in our client’s prestigious organization, due to business needs. Our client is a premium brand in the industry with strong research and development background to continuously drive innovative solution to their customers globally. Being the Product Manager in the organization, you will have the opportunity to manage the product marketing activities and planning and delivering product marketing strategy to increase our client’s market share and to ensure customer are fully satisfied with the product quality and service.
The role is based in Jakarta and will require travelling across the region. You will report to the Marketing Manager and will work closely with the regional and global Research and Development, Sales, Technical and Marketing team. Ideally you are a person with eagerness to continuously learn.
You are responsible to:
- Develop a full marketing plan defining our client’s customer segmentation, market share and market channels
- Work closely with the Research and Development team to develop new or existing products to ensure customer/market expectations are met
- Continuously monitor market trend and look for opportunities for company sustainable growth and profit.
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure marketing tools and communications are aligned with company goals and policies
- Conduct market research prior to product launch to understand product pricing, segmentation and market potential
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with proven success in product management roles
- Minimum bachelor degree in any related science, advanced marketing degree would be desirable
- Product management experience in the life science/pharmaceutical/biotechnology/livestock industry in Indonesian market
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and preferably English
Due to nature of this role, only candidates with permit to work and stay in Indonesia will be considered. No visa support will be provided.
Our client is an employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and team work. We regret, only candidates with right skill set and backgrounds will be shortlisted. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN2343 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.