Product Manager – Livestock
It’s rare that such a brand-new position becomes available in the animal health market. Our client, is an innovative, scientifically driven global pharmaceutical company that has been focused on delivering continual improvement and wellbeing for animals for more than 80 years. They are striving to move animal health toward a new era. This global leader in premium branded veterinary medicines is currently looking for a Product Manager to join its successful livestock division as it continues to experience growth in Australia and New Zealand.
As a Product Manager, you will love meeting the consumers to get market insight on the success of your campaigns. You will be passionate about the livestock industry and have the desire to help Australian farmers and veterinarians. You are a driven person, that can demonstrate innovative thinking and commitment to their team. You can engage and collaborate with the expert sales team both out in the field and at team meetings. You just love coming up with an idea and then seeing it through to completion – and all stations in between. You have a real flair for getting other departments to work with you to achieve a common goal and don’t mind taking a few risks along the way
What you will be doing:
- Deliver brand strategy and marketing plans for both Australia and New Zealand
- Research and gather market insights as a key tool in forming services to support the farm animal product suite
- Analyse numerical data to forecast sales and growth for the portfolio, assess ROI and effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Ability to work cross functionally within the business to achieve the commercial goals
We need you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or similar
- Preferably Bachelor degree in Life Science, Veterinary Sciences or Agricultural Sciences
- 3+ years as Product Manager
- Critically essential is knowledge of Livestock (Beef, Dairy, Sheep), farming and/or Agriculture
- Digital Marketing experience and previous exposure to a commercially driven environment is needed to excel in this role.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Family values are important to this company. They are committed to caring for animals, making them healthier. This organization values its people and offers excellent career development. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia. NO VISA sponsorship is available for this role. Native English language skills are expected.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1171 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.