R&D Quality Coordinator
Our client, understands the powerful role healthy animals play in making lives better. This global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Quality Co-Ordinator to join their animal health Research and Development Team in regional Western Sydney.
The Quality Coordinator will be supporting the operations and site management to oversee the implementation and maintenance of the GLP and GCP works to ensure the consistency of SOP’s and systems to GxP guidelines. The work is for global and regional markets. You are truly passionate about clinical and laboratory studies. You are proactive and dynamic within a team environment and have progressive communication skills to lead with. Importantly, you have a really solid understanding of GLP and GCP.
As the Quality Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure site is operating to regulations and guidelines (OECD, VICH and FDA)
- Manage SOP systems and processes
- Ensure all practices and procedures on site are current, transparent and meet GxP standards
- Support and collaborate with global and local Quality team to manage CAPA items raised from compliance audits
- Lead site archiving and site master schedule
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders including health authority requirements
- Be part of the validation team and the quality committee to maintain site governance
We need you to have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in a scientific field
- Proven track record in working to GxP standards including GCP and GLP
- Fluent English language skills.
A highly competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. A beautiful working environment is provided to allow you to flourish in your surroundings on a daily basis. This organisation is committed to making its people even better. There is that feeling of family values with integrity and respect, they give you a voice. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated experience in the relevant skills. There is no visa sponsorship available for this role.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1113 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.