Regional Sales Manager ME – Animal Nutrition
We are pleased to present this challenging and exciting opportunity to you, our candidates in Jordan.
Our client, a well respected international player in animal nutrition segment are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Middle East markets. The successful candidate will focus on managing agents across the region as well as selling a range of animal feed solutions to various key accounts.
With a strong and relevant portfolio, our client's business growth potential is large. We need a true sales manager to join the team in taking their export business to new heights in the Middle East region.
We are looking for someone is eager and motivated to find new business opportunities, someone who has a track record of successfully managing agents as well as building strong key account relationships.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Build brand awareness within the animal production industry through effective sales and marketing initiatives
- Drive portfolio growth by maintaining relationships with exisiting agents and identifying and partnering with new agents across the region
- Lead the development of marketing plans and identify new customers
- Build up a customer base through lead generation, profiling and analysis
- Establish valuable partnership relationships with strategic accounts
- Collaborate with the Global Technical, Marketing, and Regulatory teams to create best-value solutions for major accounts in a cross-functional work style
- Manage operational expenses, analyze financial reports and implement revenue and profitability strategies.
- Ensure alignment with corporate business plans, forecasts, and supply chain.
We need you to have:
- An entrepreneurial sprit and mindset, you will need to be a self-starter and show initiative.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in the Animal Health / Animal Nutrition industries in the Middle East
- Strong track record in a sales role (or similar) covering multiple markets in the Middle East.
- Experience working collaboratively with agents / distributors in the Middle East – with specific experience in negotiating agent terms and supporting their success in delivering strong sales results
- Good analytical and finance skills; process and systems focused
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in english – both oral and written
- Ability to travel internationally both through out the Middle East region and to company headquarters as required
For a confidential discussion contact, Abdalla Al-Bakri at Abakri@aicila.com or apply online referencing VRN 2364
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with you in line with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish and strive for high performance. This organization is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to candidates who have the right to work permanently in Jordan.
NO working/sponsorship visa is available for this role.