We are proud to offer this rare opportunity to the market. This new position is a unique opportunity to join an International company that is striding ahead in the Global Animal Nutrition industry. With the continued accelerated growth, we need a true Senior technical expert to take the Animal Nutrition to new heights for this Region. We are excited to bring you this opportunity to become the Regional Strategic Technical Manager, Ruminant Nutrition for Western Europe.
As a Technical Manager, do you love supporting key customers to roll out the latest innovations? Are you immediately recognized to be the best colleague to train internal and external staff on ruminant nutrition. Do you thrive on interacting with European or Global Teams to drive innovation forward.
Finally, our successful execution will provide you with the platform to springboard into leadership role within the Regional organization.
You will be located anywhere in the Netherlands preferably near Schiphol.
What will be your responsibilities:?
- Interact with key customer interaction on Ruminant Nutrition
- Roll out innovations to key customers, bringing innovations coming from other region and adapting them to the local needs of your customers
- Solve nutritional challenges of your key customers
- Manage with the sales Team the product portfolio in your region
- Train internal and external staff on Ruminant Nutrition and on the Company’s portfolio
- Participate in innovation projects across the EU region
- Bring customer feedback to steer the innovation pipeline of the Company
What are the job requirements:
- Masters degree in Animal Nutrition or equivalent experience
- 3 to 7 years of experience in the field in Ruminant Nutrition in the EU
- Extensive experience in knowledge transfer
- Ability to translate science into practical recommendations
- Team player in interaction with sales team
- Ready to work in an International team
- Fluent in Dutch and high working knowledge of English
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish and strive for high performance. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company
Interested in exploring the opportunities this role represents and you are eager to drive you career with a Team that offers excellent career progression opportunities? Please apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN1038. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
This role is only open to candidates who have the right to work permanently in the EU. NO working/sponsorship visa is available for this role.
Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.