Regional Technical Manager - Monogastric
Our client, a manufacturer of quality feed additives and supplements in the Animal Health and Nutrition industry, is seeking to appoint an experienced Regional Technical Manager – Monogastric to join their APAC team. Based anywhere in South East Asia and technically focused, the Regional Technical Manager will assist the business unit in product development and to provide support and expertise on Nutrition to the marketing, technical and sales groups throughout Asia Pacific.
- Providing technical support & expertise to the commercial functions across APAC
- Manage the development of products from inception to launch
- QC, analysis, interpretation of trial work and working closely with launch teams in APAC
- Developing protocols for study design of post registration trials
- Providing strategic input into sales & marketing messaging
- Provide technical expertise across the business
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Animal Health/Nutrition
- PhD or Master degree in animal nutrition/veterinary science highly regarded
- Previous experience in formulation
- Possess a thorough understanding of trial design and statistical processes with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective technical presentation skills - both written and oral forums
- Teaching/training ability and knowledge transfer skills highly desirable
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of nutrition and production trends
- A network of technical and professional contacts within the veterinary and/or nutrition community within the animal health industry, preferably across South East Asia
- Good understanding of customer economics and ability to translate health solutions into value for customers
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Excellent self-management and organisational skills
- Computer skills (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point)
Travel is required for this position – both domestic and international
If you are ready to take the next step in your technical career, apply online referencing VRN0684 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, contact Simone Fitzsimon on +61 439 242 452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note, only applicants who meet the above criteria listed will be contacted.