Ruminant Sales Manager – ANZ
Location: Australia OR New Zealand
Are you ready to take charge of securing new business and nurturing key partnerships in the Animal Health and Nutrition industry?
About Our Client: A global leader in the field of probiotics, gut health and microbiome. They are committed to improving the well-being of animals through their exciting Animal Health and Nutrition portfolio. As such, we are on the hunt for an ANZ Regional Ruminant Sales Manager to drive growth for their cattle and silage products for Australia and New Zealand. In this role, you'll define market strategy, provide technical support to our distributors and customers, and play a vital part in shaping the future of animal health.
Key Responsibilities: As ANZ Regional Ruminant Sales Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Existing Business: Maintaining and nurturing existing business relationships with key accounts and partners.
- New Business Development: Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities across Australia and New Zealand
- Market Strategy: Implementing the APAC Business Unit strategies related to cattle and silage portfolio for animal health and nutrition.
- Client Relations: Building and maintaining high-level contacts with key end users and influencers, keeping them informed about industry trends and our latest products.
- Problem Solving: Investigating customer complaints and resolving industry-related issues on-site.
- Sales Targets: Ensuring the achievement of sales targets for dairy products and silage inoculant on an annual basis.
- Reporting: Providing timely sales forecasts, reports, and necessary information.
- Punctuality: Being punctual and ready to work overtime when necessary, including business travel.
- Collaboration: Aligning and supporting technical, scientific, or commercial trials with local universities or target key accounts.
Requirements: To excel in this role, you should possess the following:
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Goal-Oriented: Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-term goals.
- Technical Acumen: Technical skills to ask the right questions and address customer inquiries.
- Initiative: A self-starter with drive, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Passion: A passion for the food industry.
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Travel: Willingness and ability to travel up to 40-50% of working time.
- Qualifications: A Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, animal husbandry, veterinary medicine, food technology, or chemistry preferred. Minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience in the feed industry and/or feed additive industry, with a focus on dairy/beef and silage inoculant industry.
If you're a driven, goal-oriented individual with a passion for animal health and nutrition, we invite you to apply for this remarkable opportunity. Be part of a global company that's making a difference in the industry.
Ready to Lead the Way? Apply Now!
How to Apply: Please submit your CV and cover letter following the links, ensuring you outline your suitability for the role clearly. In order to secure the job, you will need to be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or have FULL working rights for Australia or New Zealand, without the need for sponsorship. No visa support will be offered. For a confidential discussion, reach out to Alicia Keenan 0416 890 346 or email: email@example.com
Enhancing animal well-being and shape the future of the Animal Health and Nutrition industry!