Sales Manager – Livestock Nutrition
Our client, understands the essential role healthy animals play in making lives better. They are exclusively dedicated to animals for food production. This global leader in animal health and nutrition is currently looking for a Sales Manager to join their expanding ruminant team. You can be based anywhere in Australia or even New Zealand.
As the Sales Manager for Dairy, Beef and Sheep you deliver commercial results by focusing on the business partners needs and providing solutions through product placement. You are passionate about livestock production, animal health and animal nutrition. You grasp technical information but are equally capable of translating that information to a variety of audiences. You have loads of personal drive and motivation. You are highly organised, independent and resourceful. Your problem-solving skills show you to be tenacious and curious. Your reputation in the Australian and New Zealand livestock industry is already visible, and naturally you love talking to people from all walks of life.
What you will be doing:
- Building demand and securing sales by delivering and demonstrating the value of the ruminant product portfolio
- Strategically manage key accounts, customer call plans and project pipelines
- Crafting and delivering the sales strategies to maximise growth in the portfolio right across Australia and New Zealand including pricing strategies
- Collaborating with Technical Services in executing commercial farm evaluations with essential customers
- Performing technical training presentations to assist in the sales process
We need you to have:
- A Bachelor degree in Animal Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Production Animal Nutrition or similar. This is a mandatory prerequisite for this role due to the specialised technical field
- 5+ years of sales experience in Australian or New Zealand Ruminant industries
- Established business relationships in the dairy or beef sectors highly advantageous
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel extensively across Australia and New Zealand
- A valid Drivers’ License
A bold package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience including a very lucrative reward offering. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia or New Zealand.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN2250 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.