Technical Sales – Food Animals
We are delighted to offer this extraordinary new opportunity to the market. Our client, is focused on meeting humanities requirement for healthy food production. A world leader in specialised products and technologies is currently looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their high performing team. The location is very flexible within greater Melbourne area of Victoria.
Do you love agriculture and livestock production systems? Do you pride yourself on having intimate knowledge of animal production, the ins and the outs, the decisions that need to be made? Are you passionate about managing the whole system of intensive animal production be it Dairy, Poultry, Swine or Feedlots? We need you to be pivotal in implementing sales strategies within nominated veterinary accounts, livestock nutritionists and key opinion leaders across the region. You are agile, flexible and with the ability to develop tactics and measure return on investment post implementation autonomously. You have a proven sales track record within animal health.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide solution-based sales outcomes to a range of clients in the monogastric and ruminant fields offering technical advice as part of that process
- Identify, build and cultivate crucial commercial relationships to deliver on business performance requirements
- Craft and implement category strategies and plans with key accounts, using brand strategies to drive sales results.
- Work with your peers to devise detailed and tailored account strategies that maximise revenue opportunities in the short and long term.
We require the following:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in Agriculture, Animal Sciences or Veterinary fields
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Sales or Technical Services with a history in sales and account management
- Good working knowledge of the Agricultural and/or Animal Nutrition/Production industry working across any species (feedlot, dairy, poultry, swine)
- Strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills.
- A current Australian driving license.
- You will be required to travel including field visits with clients, team meetings and various industry conferences and events.
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia. No Visa or Sponsorship offered. Fluent English language skills are expected.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1166 outlining your suitability for the role.