Sales Manager – Monogastric, Gut Health Portfolio – Spain / Italy
Are you ready to take charge of securing new business and nurturing key partnerships in the Animal Health and Nutrition industry?
Location: it is preferred that the position is based within Spain's swine producing regions.
About Our Client: A global leader in the field of probiotics, gut health and microbiome. They are committed to improving the well-being of animals through their exciting Animal Health and Nutrition portfolio. As such, we are on the hunt for a Sales Manager to drive growth for their swine & poultry products in Spain & Italy. In this role, you'll define market strategy, provide technical support to channel partners customers, and play a vital part in shaping the future of animal health.
Key Responsibilities: As Spain/Italy Sales Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Existing Business: Maintaining and nurturing existing business relationships with key accounts and partners.
- New Business Development: Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities across Spain & Italy
- Market Strategy: Implementing the EU Business Unit strategies related to swine & poultry portfolio for animal health and nutrition.
- Client Relations: Building and maintaining high-level contacts with key end users and influencers, keeping them informed about industry trends and our latest products.
- Problem Solving: Investigating customer complaints and resolving industry-related issues on-site.
- Sales Targets: Ensuring the achievement of sales targets on an annual basis.
- Reporting: Providing timely sales forecasts, reports, and necessary information.
- Punctuality: Being punctual and ready to work overtime when necessary, including business travel.
- Collaboration: Aligning and supporting technical, scientific, or commercial trials with local universities or target key accounts.
Requirements: To excel in this role, you should possess the following:
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Goal-Oriented: Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-term goals.
- Technical Acumen: Technical skills to ask the right questions and address customer inquiries.
- Initiative: A self-starter with drive, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Passion: A passion for the animal production industry and microbiome.
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Travel: Willingness and ability to travel up to 40-50% of working time.
- Qualifications: A Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, animal husbandry or veterinary medicine is preferred. Minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience in the Spanish feed industry and/or feed additive industry, with a focus on swine & poultry.
If you're a driven, goal-oriented individual with a passion for animal health and nutrition, we invite you to apply for this remarkable opportunity. Be part of a global company that's making a difference in the industry.
Ready to Lead the Way? Apply Now!
How to Apply: Please submit your CV and cover letter following the links, ensuring you outline your suitability for the role clearly. For a confidential discussion, reach out to Alicia Keenan WhatsApp: +61 416 890 346 or email: email@example.com
Enhance animal well-being and shape the future of the Animal Health and Nutrition industry!