Sales Manager/Key Account Manager – Philippines
An opportunity exists for an experienced Sales/Key Account Manager to join a leading Animal Nutrition company in the Philippines. Reporting to the Country Manager, the Sales/Key Account Manager will be responsible for growing the business within the Philippines through key assigned accounts, ensuring sales revenue is met or exceeded through effective coordination and management.
- To achieve consistent growth in sales and gross margin within each account in accordance with yearly sales budgets
- Ensure the sales process is carried out successfully and within the organisations’ procedures, including:
- Identifying prospective customers
- Developing customer based strategic plans
- Establishing relationships with individuals at all levels of a customers’ organisation
- Delivering technical sales presentations on the organisations’ programs and products
- Closing the sale and implementing the startup programs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Nutrition, Animal Husbandry/Science or similar
- Minimum 5-7 year sales experience within the Philippines Agrifood or related industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- A comprehensive understanding of the chemical and biological sciences in order to prepare and present detailed technical and commercial presentations to prospective customers
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work in an unsupervised capacity while maintaining focus
- Results oriented with excellent relationship building abilities
- Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills
- Concise and astute communication skills
- Demonstrated superior sales project management skills and evidence of the ability to successfully complete projects
This role is based in the Philippines and requires a high level of flexibility and a willingness to travel domestically to fulfil the requirements of the role.
If you are looking to take the next step in your Animal Health career, apply online referencing VRN0618 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, contact Abdalla Al-Bakri on Abakri@aicila.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in the Phillipines.