Sales Representative – Companion Animal
Perth, Western Australia
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a global animal health company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a sales representative to join their Companion Animal and Equine team to cover Western Australia.
Are you passionate about animal health? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve care standards? Do you love working closely with veterinarians, resellers and pet parents? As the sales representative for this territory, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and is happy to deliver results. You can grasp trial data and scientific knowledge but are equally capable of translating that information to a variety of audiences. You have loads of personal drive, highly motivated to succeed, provide valuable commercial insights and have an astute mind for business analysis. We envisage you with a consistent track record in sales and the ability to handle key accounts with maturity and confidence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build demand and sales by demonstrating the value of products in the companion animal product suite to a broad audience of clientele.
- Maintain existing and generate business relationships with key partners, clients and customers by travelling across the assigned territory.
- Run the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your client base
- Plan effective and productive call cycles to pet re-sellers, specialist veterinarians and Industry KOL’s within the designated territory
- Implement sales strategies to improve revenue growth in the area by identifying untapped business opportunities.
- Craft training programs for clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales through the retail network
- Perform presentations of highly technical information that will assist in the sales process of the product range.
You will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Business or similar highly desired
- We want you to have more than 2 years B2B and B2C sales experience
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- Strong sense of business insight with proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel around the given territory with overnight stays required
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN992 outlining your suitability for the role.