Sales Representative – Livestock Reproduction
Sydney OR Brisbane
We are proud to offer this unrivaled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a specialist animal health company promoting animal protection and well-being for more than 80 years. This leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a sales representative to join their Livestock team, ideally located within an easy commute to Brisbane Airport QLD or Sydney Airport NSW.
Are you passionate about animal health? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve herd health? Do you love working closely with producers, their farms and livestock? As the sales manager for this territory, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and is happy to deliver results. You can grasp trial data and scientific knowledge but are equally capable of translating that information to a variety of audiences. You have loads of personal drive, highly motivated to succeed, provide valuable commercial insights and have an astute mind for business analysis. We envisage you with a consistent track record in sales and territory management.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Build demand and sales by demonstrating the value of products in the cattle and sheep suite to a broad audience of clientele, but mostly veterinarians, livestock producers and rural re-sellers
- Maintain existing and generate business relationships with key partners, clients and customers by travelling across the assigned territory in Southern QLD and Northern NSW.
- Run the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your client base
- Plan effective and productive call cycles to rural re-sellers, specialist veterinarians and Industry KOL’s and selected key accounts within the designated territory
- Implement sales strategies to improve revenue growth in the area by identifying untapped business opportunities.
- Craft training programs for clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales through the rural retail network of stores
- Perform presentations of highly technical information that will assist in the sales process of the product range.
- Conduct on farm visits in collaboration with other business partners
You will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture, Science, Business or similar
- We want you to have more than 3 years B2B and B2C sales experience
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- We need at least 2+ years of experience in Livestock handling, Farming or Agriculture
- Strong sense of business insight with proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of the veterinary and rural re-seller distribution channels and businesses within Australia will be seen as highly favourable
- Ability to travel extensively around the given territory with overnight stays required
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish. They are committed to making their people even better with substantial investment in training and development. There is that feeling of family values with integrity, entrepreneurship and respect. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN923 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.