Sales Representative – Veterinary Technology
Perth, Western Australia
We are proud to offer this unrivaled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a global animal health company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a team of sales representative to join their Companion Animal and Equine business unit. There are four roles available in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
Are you passionate about health and technology? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve care standards and diagnosis? Do you love working closely with veterinarians in practice and researchers in academia? As the sales representative for this region, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and is happy to deliver results. You have a scientific background but are equally capable of translating that information to a variety of audiences when you provide training and support. You have loads of personal drive, highly motivated to succeed, provide valuable commercial insights and have an astute mind for business analysis. We envisage you with a consistent track record in sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build demand and sales by demonstrating the value of products in the companion animal product suite to veterinary clients.
- Maintain existing and generate business relationships with key partners, clients and customers by travelling across the assigned territory.
- Run the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your client base
- Plan effective and productive call cycles, execute these to agreed KPI’s and report interactions into the company CRM
- Craft training and demonstration programs for prospects, clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales
You will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Veterinary Technology or similar
- We want you to have more than 2 years B2B and B2C sales experience in capital equipment either in human or veterinary fields
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- Strong sense of business insight with proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel around the given territory with overnight stays required
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN955 outlining your suitability for the role.