Salesforce Effectiveness Specialist
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a global pharmaceutical company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This world leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a Field Force Effectiveness Administrator to join their Australian team.
As the Salesforce Administrator you can deliver creative solutions that make the users happier and the business smarter. Are you a business leader, deeply knowledgeable about cross-functional operations and how intertwined departments are? Can you deliver a successful process automation integral to running a smooth & lean business? We want someone that works hard to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. You can create awesome tools, like easy to use dashboards, intelligent workflows. But above all you have passion for getting the users of Salesforce and Pitcher trained and educated with endless patience; solve complicated business problems and be the driver to keep projects moving
The Key Contribution areas are:
- Provide internal customer support by serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment such as providing solutions to user queries, log tickets, and general support to the Field Force.
- Proactively manage the Intranet site design by engaging with the business to identify enhancements and future needs, stretching to contribute regionally with New Zealand and APAC teams.
- Develop and refine content on Pitcher for eDetailing
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks such as territory structural changes and general database maintenance
- Collaborate with data analyst team for all reporting requirements of the business units
- Project manage system upgrades to ensure local business is aligned with global requirements
- Craft and deliver training modules for new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization by sharing best practice, providing in field training to individuals and groups and conducting skill assessments
- Attend Conferences and off-site meetings for “Helpdesk” support, and/or to present on specific materials and learnings for the teams
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success and expereince as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Working history with Pitcher seen as an advantage
- Saleforce.com Admin certified Intermediate or Advanced level required
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online www.aicila.com referencing VRN970 outlining your
suitability for the role.