SENIOR COMMERCIAL BUSINESS LEADER (Animal Nutrition) – MALAYSIA & INDONESIA
What an exciting new opportunity we able to present to our colleagues in Indonesia and Malaysia.
Our client, a global animal nutrition business with headquarters in Europe are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and strengthen in markets in which they serve.
We are currently looking for a motivated, experienced and networked animal nutrition industry professional to join their successful team in South East Asia. This role will be an integral part of the regional APAC commercial team and we are open to considering candidates from Malaysia and Indonesia. The role can be based in either KL or Jakarta.
In this role you will have the opportunity to build commercial relationships at the highest level with Key Customers, and you will be fully responsible for leading the continued efforts for brand recognition in these markets, showcasing the nutritional solutions our client has on offer and ultimately driving sales & commercial success with channel partners/distributors and key customers across these markets.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Let's see….
- Are you currently working in the animal nutrition industry in Indonesia or Malaysia?
- Is poultry (and perhaps even swine) nutrition your area of expertise?
- Do you have a demonstrated track record in delivering commercial results in the animal nutrition industry?
- Can you communicate effectively with people from different cultures, backgrounds?
- Do you have experience working for an international animal feed or feed additives company?
- Do you have a strong network within the feed, nutrition, integrator / key customer markets in IN & MY? Are you able to get in the door with your customers?
- Have you had experience in supporting distributors, customers and colleagues to drive commercial outcomes?
- Do you have excellent presentation skills?
- Can you identify commercial opportunities, matching customer needs with a product portfolio?
- Do you have tertiary qualifications in animal science, animal nutrition, business or similar
As the successful candidate, you will be able to work seamlessly within the APAC commercial team, strategize and execute sales plans.
You'll have a high level of drive and motivation in leading projects and most certainly, you will be able to build trust with the people you work with. Your tendency for agile thinking and your hunger to deliver solution, will stand you in good stead to be a stellar candidate for this position.
An ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
We would highly appreciate applications from candidates who can answer 'yes' to the questions posed above. Please note ONLY applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
Please apply, following the links and be sure to include a cover letter with your CV application, referencing VRN2346.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact Alicia Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion regarding the role.